The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Trying to access array offset on value of type null - Line: 41 - File: inc/class_session.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 41 errorHandler->error
/global.php 54 session->init
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error

Jamericans
CBB what the hell - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Message Board (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: CBB what the hell (/showthread.php?tid=102911)

CBB what the hell - oldtimer - 05-03-2021

are you talking about ?

RE: CBB what the hell - CardBoardBox - 05-03-2021

Here? Nothing.

but
In the posting on Saturday, it was a heads up of a travel log show on television on Sunday evening, followed by a post-viewing analysis that the show was a disappointment. "Raw Travel" is the name of the show. There is also "Destination TV" but that is more in the "Lifestyles of the rich and famous" show. Anyone own a yacht? (or is this a dinghy crowd? LOL. Dinghy is a small boat.)

In a world where there are plenty of readers/viewers but no one wants to post themselves, isn't something better than nothing? Maybe it makes people use their brain and think between the lines, even if it is a Think I'll have another beer.

The New York (city) News, a newspaper in New York, would write on an 8th grade level, cause that was their market/audience. The New York Times was for more educated people. I say "was" because their reporters are more sloopy. I write in my own style. It's frankly not worth it to me to always make a clear presentation cause no one is paying me and "you can't always satisfy everyone."
Maybe next time I'll try writing in sanscript and make people find a translate program. If I tried the language of Greenland, they'd never get it translated. Did anyone know Greenland has its own language? I think it only has 8 letters. Found that out researching rare-earth magnets and rare metals.

They eat a lot of seafood there. Don't know if there are any lobsters. I wonder if Greenland has any Chinese restaurants. I know China was involved in trying to secure the rights to mine the rare-earth ore there, but the locals shot that down due to concerns about outsiders damaging their environment (strip mining and leaving ugly piles, etc.) China does the most refining of rare-earth ore, and they had the world by the jahonies around 2012 because those refined metals are used in disk drives and batteries and other products the worlds needs. Of course the prices rose. Supply and demand.