The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error

Jamericans
Weather in Pennsylvania is .. - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Message Board (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Weather in Pennsylvania is .. (/showthread.php?tid=102915)

Weather in Pennsylvania is .. - CardBoardBox - 05-15-2021

70's with a passing afternoon shower for the next 3 days.

Similar to my first time, and favorite month to visit the island - November.

What is different between (not "amoung" - that involves multiple) the two places is that in Amish country we have horse drawn (driven, not etched) carriages, and in old Negril, seeing cows wandering the beach road was run of the mill.

That's it. Keep life exciting. Try new things; attend a church service (you don't have to get dressed up up here any more like when you were a kid. In Jamaica, in spite of the heat, everyone dresses well.) Attend a town council meeting (they are more often now via ZOOM.) Find a barber (admit it, you're looking scruffy. Here it's $15. In Negril, J$500 (plus tip.)

That's my short list. Of course, you could write to Kylake that you don't want to lift a finger and yet want him to supply some musical entertainment. (bless his heart.) Or we all could do some "knock-knock" jokes. OK - you start/You go first. (that should cause a "Dah?" LOL)

This posting is sponsored by HiLo Markets - relocating to the beach road in September 2020. That's in Jamaica time.

snicker, snicker. Hey, I thought of something else new - you could post something. Nah - too much effort.

RE: Weather in Pennsylvania is .. - CardBoardBox - 05-15-2021

If you like my post, hit the thumbs up icon and the subscribe button. Now then, if you look for either, admit you've been spending too much time on Facebook and YouTube. LOL

Since no one cares, I'll share that my doctor just put me on blood pressure medicine. For a guy who does not like to take LICID drugs, my "pusher" is the Wal-Mart pharmacy. That's a word which hasn't been used in a long, long time.