The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
March 2021 Roots - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Message Board (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: March 2021 Roots (/showthread.php?tid=102991)

March 2021 Roots - wendyo - 11-03-2021

Quarantined at Roots where one could still walk the beach, eat and listen to music Mon Tues and Friday, rather than stayin private home where u couldn't move, makes no sense.
Loved my stay at Roots. First stop Daddy Ron's, I actually cried at the sight of nothing going on.
[attachment=2960]
[attachment=2961]

RE: March 2021 Roots - wendyo - 11-03-2021

[attachment=2962][attachment=2963][attachment=2964]

RE: March 2021 Roots - kylake - 11-03-2021

Thanks for the pictures Wendyo........

RE: March 2021 Roots - Firemon - 11-04-2021

Wendy,

Am I right that the red tent at Roots is protecting the soundboard equipment? The stage, lighting, sound system...everything has seemingly been upgraded at Roots last few years.

Remember when they stored all the speakers, mic stands et al in the little room next to Ted's room by the bar?

Blessings to Frank and the Hurricane Band! Rohan's murals! RIP Speedy. Nightwatchmen Frame AND Leslie Campbell. Remember them?

I attempted to "like" your post but received an error message: "You have selected an invalid rating from the list."

Wondering if my Firemon sign is still hanging at the bar. I haven't been there for two-plus seasons now...and not sure if anyone is maintaining them like Jacko did.
Hopefully so as they add to the ambiance/history of the place.

Thanks for posting.

Quoting Tina Fey's daughter from 30 Rock: "I need to go to there."