The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 251 eval
/printthread.php 122 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
Wildflowers - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Message Board (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Wildflowers (/showthread.php?tid=102994)

Pages: 1 2

Wildflowers - Firemon - 11-05-2021

Quite lovely this year. Just glad no one noticed these 7ft tall giants scattered through the woods with purple veins and pink and rusty fuzzies as the surrounding foliage turned brown and bare.

[attachment=2967]

RE: Wildflowers - oldtimer - 11-05-2021

Nice looking colas !!!

RE: Wildflowers - TAH - 11-05-2021

Not bad Firemon. Outdoor is always nice, not much work to maintain, sunshine is free, and good sun grown will always taste better than the same plant grown indoors (assuming both are well grown). 

RE: Wildflowers - kylake - 11-06-2021

I will have to start referring to you as "Farmer Firemon"

RE: Wildflowers - Firemon - 11-06-2021

I'm with you Tah--you can't beat Mother Nature.

RE: Wildflowers - Negril75 - 11-06-2021

[attachment=2971][attachment=2972]

RE: Wildflowers - TAH - 11-08-2021

Definitely Colombian origin on that one, though I know you took the pics in JA. Lots of the "original" Jamaican strains came from Colombia. 

RE: Wildflowers - Firemon - 11-09-2021

Sativa strains (skinny leaves) take forever to complete blooming. Equatorial regions only. Here in the north it's got to be an Indica strain if you're growing outdoors.

RE: Wildflowers - TAH - 11-09-2021

There are some African sativa lines that will do "okay" above 45n, but not many. 
All of my NLD (narrow leaf drug (sativa)) types are done indoors, generally. I have a few that run 120+ days flowering, those tend to be my favorites. Colombian lines are some of my favorites. I'm working a few different Haze lines, and a Highland Thai right now, along with my standby OG's, Urkle, etc... 

I love herb. 

RE: Wildflowers - Negril75 - 11-09-2021

TAH, sounds like you are a professor of herb!! It has become a science!! Long from the time of throwing a handful of seeds in the ground and coming back 6 months later!! Out east here both in CT and Maine I can legally grow 6 plants (mature) in each state. I'm looking towards growing indoor with natural sunlight through the windows. I don't smoke anymore but love the ganja plant for it's beauty. I'm looking for advice and suggestions as to what my best bet is as far as seeds and general growing goes basically a houseplant. I kick myself in the ass for throwing out about 6 ounces of Columbian Gold seeds that I had collected in the 1970's but decided that since I no longer partook that it was too dangerous having illegal substances in my household at a time when possession meant losing your home?? Any advice is greatly appreciated!! Thank you!!