The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
I was told once that .. - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Message Board (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: I was told once that .. (/showthread.php?tid=103008)

I was told once that .. - oldtimer - 11-17-2021

You have never been to Jamaica fully until ( if you have a wife or girlfriend ) you sexed her in the sea .

RE: I was told once that .. - Negril75 - 11-17-2021

OT2,
Famous last words!! Unlike NS and Maine where the water is so cold that you can't even find it the beauty of Jamaica and especially Negril is the fantastic water temperature. What better than a sunset with a loved one in the water off Negril Beach (or Treasure Beach for that matter)!!!

RE: I was told once that .. - TAH - 11-17-2021

Well then I have only been to Jamaica two times... but I will come again. 

RE: I was told once that .. - oldtimer - 11-18-2021

That is why the movie is " The Harder they Come " Now that's just crude BUT !!!! what do you expect from a Maritimer .

RE: I was told once that .. - Firemon - 11-18-2021

Do pools count?

Asking for a friend.