The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
Well here we go again - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Message Board (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Well here we go again (/showthread.php?tid=103048)

Well here we go again - oldtimer - 12-31-2021

Good bye 2021 hello 2022 . Terrible year for what it was but hopefully if all the anti maskers and anti vaxers will help out this year and beat the snot out of this virius . Be hero's and stop being zero's !!!!!!! Happy New Year to you all stay safe !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RE: Well here we go again - CardBoardBox - 12-31-2021

I ripped a new ass hole at Wal-mart yesterday for/at the girlfriend who was shopping while her live-in boyfriend was home with a postive covid test result he received Monday.

My monolog:
How can you put people at risk with an active case at home? Are you stupid? (that was the basic one-sided conversation, 2 of the dozen sentences I spoke loudly.) The employee there just froze mid stance. It was a minor sur-real thing.
-----

At the start of my "why are you here without a mask?" the girl proceeded to put on a mask, as did her friend. The friend said "if you catch it, you catch it" and I interjected "and if they die, they die."

Thanks for mentioning the anti-maskers FM.
Can't say about the "friend", but he/she/and me all have had shot #3. That brings up the caution of how HE had been infected. His PCR blood draw was last Wed.
For our own safety, perhaps more hand washing. Dan, the boyfriend always exercised caution when out and about.

RE: Well here we go again - kylake - 12-31-2021

Yes OT more people need to start being part of the solution by wearing mask, getting vaxxed and or boosted.

CBB if vaxxed/boosted about the only real thing you can upgrade is the mask. Most still wear the light weight loose fitting surgical type mask or a cloth mask. Upgrade to an N95 which is not as comfortable (a little more expensive) but provides a more snug fit and better protection.

Happy New Year everyone!

RE: Well here we go again - Firemon - 12-31-2021

Local weather forecast for tomorrow (Jan. 1).

High -9 F
Low -32 F

Windchil warning -45 F

RE: Well here we go again - TAH - 12-31-2021

82 degrees, 45%RH, and plenty of mixed spectrum light in my growroom right now. And a nice, gentle breeze always ah blow. Christmas winds, of a sort. 

RE: Well here we go again - oldtimer - 12-31-2021

HMMMMM !!!!!!

RE: Well here we go again - Firemon - 01-02-2022

Minus 28 F this morning. Started up the Jeep and left it running in the driveway. Dogs wrestled in the snow and played fetch for 15 minutes like it was mid-summer. It phases them not.

Already broke my New Year's Resolution to exercise daily. I blame the champagne.