The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 251 eval
/printthread.php 122 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
Remember Thai Sticks? - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Message Board (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Remember Thai Sticks? (/showthread.php?tid=103148)

Pages: 1 2

Remember Thai Sticks? - Firemon - 06-10-2022

Thailand hands out 1 million pot plants.

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/pP_WnS8MiXw

RE: Remember Thai Sticks? - oldtimer - 06-10-2022

Yes I do remember them

RE: Remember Thai Sticks? - daniel - 06-17-2022

I remember , but it has been close to 50 years since we have seen them in central Maine .
Colombian gold was around a lot in that era , as well as hash from Lebanon ,Afghanistan , Morocco . Several of my friends returning from duty in Vietnam , brought lots of goodies home in their footlockers .  

RE: Remember Thai Sticks? - kylake - 06-20-2022

Since I was in Vietnam for a year I certainly do remember.......memories, memories. Some I remember and some I forget.

RE: Remember Thai Sticks? - Negril75 - 06-22-2022

daniel,
I spend parts of the year in Washington County (The Sunrise County). Where in Central Maine do you live?

kylake,
Thank you for your service to the country!! What was the Ganja like in Vietnam?? I bet it helped in a lot of ways!!

RE: Remember Thai Sticks? - kylake - 06-24-2022

Quote:Negril75 wrote:
kylake,
Thank you for your service to the country!! What was the Ganja like in Vietnam?? I bet it helped in a lot of ways!!
The reefer had a lot better buzz than what I was accustom to in the states prior to my time in Vietnam. You could even buy a pack of smokes that looked just like cigarettes with filters but contained a mix of marijuana and black tar opium for about 5 bucks. If you ever took a few puffs off one of those best have a place to lay down for a while.

RE: Remember Thai Sticks? - Negril75 - 06-25-2022

kylake,
Yes I can only imagine the strength of the smokes.... Black Tar Opium?? WTF??? Lay down for a while!! Like maybe a week!! The the craziness of war around you I guess you needed medication!!

RE: Remember Thai Sticks? - TAH - 06-25-2022

Never had Thai Stick, I'm just a few years too young and missed the window. But I do grow an heirloom Highland Thai indoors, and it's one of my favorites. Most people who are involved in cannabis genetics seem to think the old lines that Thai Sticks were made from are extinct... but who really knows. 

I'm also starting into some heirloom Colombian Gold (1972) seeds here soon, I have high hopes for those magic beans. 

RE: Remember Thai Sticks? - Negril75 - 06-25-2022

TAH,
Good luck with the 72 Columbian Heirloom Gold!! I kick myself in the butt thinking about the several ounces of CG seeds that I discarded about 15 years ago!! Shame on me!!!

RE: Remember Thai Sticks? - TAH - 06-25-2022

We all threw away lots of things that are gone now. So it goes.