The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
TAH - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Message Board (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: TAH (/showthread.php?tid=103155)

TAH - oldtimer - 06-27-2022

Serious Seeds from Holland . Always have had perfect experiences with them . Crop King from British Columbia is old and good as well .

RE: TAH - TAH - 06-27-2022

Serious used to be very, very good. Among the very best. But in the mid 2000's they lost most of their P1 stock, so what they sell today as "AK-47" (just as an example), isn't actually AK-47 anymore, because they don't have the original parent plants to remake it (or any of their other older stock). 

There are maybe ten breeders I would buy from today, almost all of them are in the states. It's really, really difficult now to know what you're getting, if you don't spend massive amounts of time on the forums keeping up to date. 

A few breeders I really like, and have recent first hand experience with:
-Freeborn Selections (Mean Gene from Mendocino)
-Emerald Mountain Legacy
-Bodhi
-Crickets and Cicada Seed Co (Bob Hemphill), he's probably #1 or #2 behind Mean Gene right now
-Doc D, but he's going out of business, moving to MX
-Real Seed Company
-The Nature Farm
-Underground Seed Company (they're in France and Spain, but the only Euro breeder other than Karma I would deal with now)
-Karma Genetics, UK based I think, but maybe Dutch... 
-Cannabiogen
-Ace Seeds, though I'm hearing mixed things lately. 

There are a few other small, craft type breeders who are doing good work right now, but the above are the best currently making seeds. Most Euro companies are white labeling now, not even making their own seeds. They sub it out to the guys in Spain

RE: TAH - oldtimer - 06-27-2022

Thanks TAH . I CERTAINLY !!!!!! will check these out !!!!!!

RE: TAH - oldtimer - 06-27-2022

2 years ago we ( a friend and I ) grew some black weed . It was great but people wouldn't smoke it .Can you give me any in site into what we had . I'm not interested in this 30% stuff . It is the undesired effect if you ask me .
About 40-45 years ago my friend and I grew and had about 30lbs of weed that went moldy . My friend said that this is too much to chuck and he read about a way to put it in water , beat the hell out of it then strain it and as it dried start rolling it ( like finger hash ) until it is hard . It was great and we got about 10% . Sounds like bubble hash to me but it was only called a process . What do you think .

RE: TAH - TAH - 06-28-2022

There are a fair few strains that will turn black in the right conditions. Death Star will turn mostly black as it finishes if it was fed just right, and temps are just right. But probably the one standing out the most to me is Black Afghani. As coincidental as it is, I have a few seedlings of that going right now. Trying to find a similar plant to the Black Afghani that was going around my area a decade ago, it was really special stuff. 

RE: TAH - oldtimer - 06-28-2022

I think this Black weed was called Afghani , but not sure . We NEVER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! use chemicals . Good old cow shit and seaweed mixed with peat . Always grow outside . I have the Northumberland Strait on my doorstep and don't get frost until around the middle of November ( usually ) . I trim it while it is still standing , way easier than cutting and lugging and stuff like that . Then hang dry it in a dark dry barn that has lots of ventilation . To me weed has to age and cure and I find that 6-9 months is the best time . That's what they do in Cuba for their cigars so that is why I do that .
Thank you so much for your input !!!!!!!!!! Have you ever tried the weed that they grow in water up the Black River ? They grow long weed and short weed . Short weed they harvest earlier and long weed they take their hands and take all the gum off their plants and then let it come back . After all the gum is the sun screen for the plants .

RE: TAH - kylake - 06-28-2022

Interesting and educational thread but way above my knowledge base.

RE: TAH - oldtimer - 06-28-2022

It's just fun .

RE: TAH - kylake - 06-30-2022

Quote: OT wrote: It's just fun
I bet it is!  Take care