The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
Time doesn't wait for anyone - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Message Board (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Time doesn't wait for anyone (/showthread.php?tid=103281)

Time doesn't wait for anyone - Tammy - 01-26-2023

I'm so heartbroken to hear of the passing of Jab B in negril of Jah B bike rental and cottages. He was like a second father to me and someone who always had my back. He was our best man at our wedding and we wouldn't have had it any other way. I will miss him so much. My heart is just broken. Please keep Ms Joyce in your prayers as she is now alone and heartbroken. Say a prayer for him please. RIP my dear dear friend. I love you forever.

RE: Time doesn't wait for anyone - oldtimer - 01-27-2023

What a great guy he was !!!! Never a bad word or never a bad act to anyone !!! Rest easy Tammy he will be in good hands !!!
Hugs from me and Mr.ABS !!!

RE: Time doesn't wait for anyone - Firemon - 01-27-2023

It was my last full day on the island and I went to pay for my room ahead of the next day's early morning departure only Jah B requested cash instead of taking my credit card. Then Scotia Bank declined to give me cash because I'd failed to bring along my passport as a secondary form of ID. So I went back to Jah B's and explained I needed to put it on my card because I didn't want to make another trip downtown. After several minutes of trying to run my card Jah B said the system was down and I'd have to check back later. So I did but he wasn't around. Evening came and went and became night and next thing I know my phone's ringing and my driver's waiting outside in the early morning hour ready to take me to the airport with my bill still unpaid and the office closed. So I flew home, mailed Jah B a check, and after a couple month's saw where it got cashed. Was greeted warmly by Jah B upon my return the next season. He didn't say much but the wideness of his smile told me I was welcome.

RE: Time doesn't wait for anyone - CardBoardBox - 01-30-2023

A tear for Tammy's (everyones) friend's passing.  Know the name, not the person.
Firemon's story to nice. With 2 weeks for mail and always 30 days before paper checks funds are released, from my experience, it shows an honest person and a trusting person.

RE: Time doesn't wait for anyone - Tammy - 01-31-2023

He was the best. He watched over me like a hawk as there were a few years I was a wild child. He loved when I met Oneil and settled down. He and Ms Joyce loved us together. He was so proud to be in our wedding and I was so proud he was there with me. I dearly loved him like a second dad. I will never forget the great man he was or the man I so loved.