The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
Harvest time - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Message Board (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Harvest time (/showthread.php?tid=103430)

Harvest time - oldtimer - 09-29-2023

Well ,
this is the earlyest I have ever murdered plants except for last year and I did auto flower on 2 plants ( by accident ) They are cooked and 2 plants ( of the same variety ) were starting to get mold but the other plants were just cooked with no mold .
2023 is in the books , cut trimmed and hanged to dry . I was expecting another month or so .
The smoke from the fires in British Columbia has it looking like fog in the sky . You can smell the smoke .

RE: Harvest time - Firemon - 09-29-2023

How can you be sure it's from a fire in British Columbia and not your spliff?

RE: Harvest time - oldtimer - 09-29-2023

I'm not sure ... hehehe

RE: Harvest time - TAH - 09-29-2023

Yeah it happens sometimes. I had to cut a few earlier than I wanted to, because of the septoria fungus. Once those brown spotted leaves hit the buds, then mold begins shortly after. Just not a great weather year for cannabis around here, or for you OT, with the fires (though they have affected us as well, with hazier skies than usual, early on it was so hazy here in MI you couldn't see the sun). 

If the mold is minor, cut out the affected areas 1" past any visible mold. Then if you give them a good spray down with a diluted peroxide/water mix, heavily, then rinse after 20 minutes with clean water... cut and hang in front of a fan until there's no remaining water. Then dry as usual. It'll salvage otherwise iffy material, though you do lose a bit of the flavor, but not much. 

Good luck. I like to do a very slow cold dry and cure process. 60 degrees, 60 percent humidity, hang for 2-3 weeks until stems audibly crack when folded over. Then I cut/rough trim them up and jar/bin them, cure for a few weeks at the same specs. Then jar/bin/vac seal. 

RE: Harvest time - Firemon - 10-10-2023

Spent last evening trimming my ganja harvest. Got a likkle hash ball off my scissor blades and fingers when I got done. Super sticky. Smile