The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 251 eval
/printthread.php 122 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
Happy hour locations and time - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Message Board (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Happy hour locations and time (/showthread.php?tid=103473)

Pages: 1 2 3

Happy hour locations and time - kylake - 12-09-2023

So when you need a drink at a reduced price a list of days and places to go.
[attachment=3097]

RE: Happy hour locations and time - Firemon - 12-09-2023

Are you saying you're not allowed to be happy except for during these hours?

RE: Happy hour locations and time - kylake - 12-10-2023

Quote:Firemon wrote: Are you saying you're not allowed to be happy except for during these hours?
Not at all, you and your wallet will actually be happier in the locations you get 2 for 1 drinks. Also keeps more money in you pocket to tip your favorite bartender which makes him or her happier. Happy

RE: Happy hour locations and time - Firemon - 12-10-2023

I see an opening for a daily 7am--10am Bloody Mary special along the beach. Save me a seat!

Seriously, I must be getting old, the slang term for appetizer had me stumped for a moment. Either that or I don't drink enough.

RE: Happy hour locations and time - oldtimer - 12-10-2023

where is dumpling lane ?

RE: Happy hour locations and time - kylake - 12-10-2023

Quote:Firemon wrote: I see an opening for a Bloody Mary special 7-10 am
My wife would definitely agree with you! I don't know if it is a special but Cafe Goa has early morning Caesars and Dirty Marys drinks but the morning we stopped they were out of tomato juice and Clamato.
Quote:OT wrote: Where is dumpling lane
I didn't know either but I looked it up on Google Maps and here is a picture.
[attachment=3098]

RE: Happy hour locations and time - Firemon - 12-12-2023

Remember when Cafe Goa was called Serena's? Pussyclot Rob would broadcast from there on Sunday mornings and there would be a pickup band/singer (ie-Cowboy). Always the same dude playing the beatbox. Nice atmosphere. Then Serena stole most of the money donated at a "boardie" fundraiser held at her restaurant and next thing you know she left the rock. Ah, memories.

RE: Happy hour locations and time - kylake - 12-12-2023

Yes, I remember the net cast Bobby would do. Not sure what ever happened to him but I quick using his board because he was such a control freak. I remember posting about a friend that had a business so he might get more  customers. Bobby removed the post and said I would have to pay to advertise. Also everything would get white washed or removed even if it was the truth.
Well long story short I found this board and cannot not even remember how many years it has been since I even looked in to see what was posted there. Is it still up and running?

RE: Happy hour locations and time - Negril75 - 12-12-2023

kylake,

It is still an active site although nothing like it was several years ago. He has lost many longtime "Boardies" due to his control of the conversations and the way people were treated. There was one long time female contributor that loved Port Antonio and Portland Parish who offered some nice stories and photos and due to his treatment opted out. The list goes on and on. Several members of this board were long time contributors including myself. I am far from a Social Media person so I do not say much on any board but it seems as though this forum is the most reasonable and least opinionated!!

RE: Happy hour locations and time - kylake - 12-12-2023

Negril75 thanks for the details on the present day info on Bobby's board. As you can guess I didn't even try to go, to answer my own curiosity. I actually have not even thought about that board in a very long time until Firemon mentioned it in a passing comment about Cafe Goa.