The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 251 eval
/printthread.php 122 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
Happy hour locations and time - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Message Board (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Happy hour locations and time (/showthread.php?tid=103473)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Happy hour locations and time - Negril75 - 12-13-2023

I don't know anything about the guy and have never met him. He did what many of us thought about "How can I make a living in Negril" and somehow managed to pull it off. I don't really like the way the guy operates therefor I don't post there any more except the very rare occasion where I feel compelled to comment.

I understand that for many years he ran a webcast on a frequent basis which was probably interesting

RE: Happy hour locations and time - kylake - 12-13-2023

Quote:Negril75 wrote: I understand that for many years he ran a webcast on a frequent basis which was probably interesting
He did them from Cafe Goa, Red Dragon aka Ragabones, and 3 Dives and back in the day I would watch online but made a point of not being at an establishment on a day/time he was casting.

I remember when some users got put in time out by Bobby for something they wrote or said and jumped ship to here. They vented against what he had done and really were welcomed here with open arms.
But when they were able to get back on Bobby's board (not banned just a timeout) they left and have not returned. 
I remember one lady wanted to get rid of all the stuff she said over here (derogatory to Bobby). She was kinda panicked and I explained how to do so. She was then able to delete everything she had written like she was never here (even the nice stuff she wrote). She dissed me later in another social media account because I simply stated the truth (on this board) of the people that came and then left to go back to the other board, like I am doing again now.

From something I read much later on I believe she was diagnosed with cancer and all I can say is I hope she overcame that terrible disease and is doing well today.

RE: Happy hour locations and time - Firemon - 12-13-2023

Bobby deleted, denied, and white-washed the truth. He even went so far as to threaten boardies with whom he had a disagreement with his patented machete-chopping innuendo during broadcasts. "What's that sound X."

From what I understand one such individual flew back to the island two weeks later and bitch-slapped him mid-broadcast.

Hopefully he learned his lesson.

RE: Happy hour locations and time - TAH - 12-13-2023

Wow, I had never heard that one FM! I'd have like to see that, I'm sure it never made it past that point in the livestream though! Too funny. He has deserved that many times over, that I've seen, and I'd bet much more that I didn't see. 

RE: Happy hour locations and time - oldtimer - 12-14-2023

correct a mundo !!! as " The Fonz " would say . What he said about " our Jenny " was BEYOND !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RE: Happy hour locations and time - Negril75 - 12-14-2023

You all have your own stories about the guy. What's the deal with the woman that tag teams with him from time to time. His girlfriend? Wife? She too can have a nasty edge in her comments. They just pile on when anybody challenges their position or authority. She can come on like a real Bi*ch!! I can't recall her name but I'm sure you know who I'm talking about.

RE: Happy hour locations and time - Firemon - 12-14-2023

Deplorable pair. According to them you're lying if you claim something as simple as it rained during your vacation.

RE: Happy hour locations and time - kylake - 12-14-2023

Quote:Firemon wrote: Deplorable pair. According to them you're lying if you claim something as simple as it rained during your vacation.
4_12_13

RE: Happy hour locations and time - TAH - 12-15-2023

Lisa is her name, goes by Bnewb on there, or used to anyway. And yes, I agree with both N75 and FM. 

RE: Happy hour locations and time - Negril75 - 12-15-2023

TAH,

Yes that's her!! She lurks in the background and then jumps in to join the attack.