The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
Anybody stay at treehouse lately? - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Archives (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Forum: Archives 2010 (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+---- Thread: Anybody stay at treehouse lately? (/showthread.php?tid=1705)

Anybody stay at treehouse lately? - Aprilholiday - 10-27-2010

Going to be in Negril for the month of February.
Thinking of Treehouse cause I want to beachside and a kitchen.
Any recommendations.
Much Appreciated.

Re: Anybody stay at treehouse lately? - wendy - 10-28-2010

my first stay there was i believe in '91, although i enjoyed my stay only one thing kept me from going back (well, 2 )
we bought a case of beer in town to put in frig. and weren't ALLOWED to drink it on the beach while lounging, only in room.
after vacationing in negril since then and have stayed up and down the beach i find that their prices to me are too high.
aren't they asking like somewhere along the line of $126 or so a night ?

Re: Anybody stay at treehouse lately? - Tammy - 10-28-2010

Treehouse is a nice place and they have great food as well. I have never stayed there but have spent some time around the place and enjoyed the vibe. Maybe someone will come along that has actually stayed there and be able to give you more info.

Welcome to Jamericans!!

Re: Anybody stay at treehouse lately? - jitterbug - 10-28-2010

wonder why places like treehouse and quite a few places along the beach think they can charge such prices? there are properties right on the beach that are 1/2 the price and just as nice . . . my guess is as long as ppl pay, it is what it is!!!

it really pays to book couple of nights somewhere and then knock on some doors!!

Re: Anybody stay at treehouse lately? - Sundowner - 10-28-2010

Hi, April, I didn't realize Tree House had the beer rules - that's definitely a deal breaker for me too. I also thought they would have some good deals, as I often see Gail posting about discounts.

I might be looking myself for something, but my budget is a lot tighter than yours, and I will probably be looking across the road. Am seriously thinking of maybe Hidden Paradise for a few days and then do a walkabout and see what I can find for long term. This worked for me last year. Found excellent deals at both Yellow Bird and Green Leaf by just walking in and telling them how much $$ I had. And that was in February, so the deals can be found - you just have to pound the pavement (or in this case sand) to find them.

I'll email you if I come across any deals.

Myrna