The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
unable to reply to a post - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Archives (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Forum: Archives 2011 (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+---- Thread: unable to reply to a post (/showthread.php?tid=26728)

unable to reply to a post - Rambo - 07-20-2011

nothing shows up when I click on "Reply"...on top or bottom??

Same with me Rambo - Markospoon - 07-20-2011

Dreadneck is working on things I'm sure.

Patience my man.

Re: unable to reply to a post - medi - 07-20-2011

it's working for me..?

Re: unable to reply to a post - Lola - 07-20-2011

I clicked a tthe top and here is the proof. Smile

Re: unable to reply to a post - dreadneck - 07-20-2011

Using Safari, I clicked the Reply button at the top of the page. The posting screen opened and I posted this, with an emoticon as well.

Re: unable to reply to a post - dreadneck - 07-20-2011

Using Firefox, I clicked the reply button and made this post.

My suggestion is that you refresh your screen (F5) once you reach the posting screen. It's possible you are picking up an older version.

Re: unable to reply to a post - Jenny - 07-21-2011

Rambo, I had the exact same problem. There is a "reply" button on the top left row & then another "reply" button on the bottom right row, waaaayyyyy over to the right, nearly off the top right portion of your screen. That 2nd, right "reply" button on the 2nd row is the one to click!!