The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
Idiot Broads-- Not Abroad - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Archives (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Forum: Archives 2013 (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Thread: Idiot Broads-- Not Abroad (/showthread.php?tid=30174)

Idiot Broads-- Not Abroad - Sophie - 09-04-2011

Sorry I posted a trip report and then left. I have been busy ever since painting the house. I will just leave you with these images......

Re: Idiot Broads-- Not Abroad - Sophie - 09-04-2011

Sometimes the pack/gang mentality is not so bad........this is how WE roll. P.M.S. (Pineapple,Mickey,Sophie) Destruction and Construction Company, LTD.

Re: Idiot Broads-- Not Abroad - Tanya - 09-04-2011

You "idiot broads" remind me so much of my girlfriend" who is so in to renos and flipping houses

today I went to help her move her stuff from her storage locker to the house (hellhole) she just bought to reno.

my opinion is she should just burn the place to the ground and start from scratch.

it was owned by a couple in their 70's who were "collector"

yeah right, couple days after my friend took possession they found out that the owners used the side on the front steps as the place to dump the kitty litter, not sure how many years worth but it sure stinks to high heaven. but they were sneaky and covered it with straw.

the dishwasher when they lifted the piece on top had 2 inches deep in mouse poop and behind it was several nests.

These people had 3 cats and 5 small dogs, I just can't wrap my head around how mice had a chance to nest in the house, my dog and cat would NEVER allow that to happen.

anyways just saying this to say that those of you who chose to reno houses are waaaaay braver than I could ever be.

Re: Idiot Broads-- Not Abroad - Rastapher - 09-05-2011

Here are the first gangsters to run when there is trouble............ Lol

Re: Idiot Broads-- Not Abroad - yesihunt2 - 09-05-2011

Too funny.........

Re: Idiot Broads-- Not Abroad - wendy - 09-05-2011

let me tell you this....i sure in the hell wouldn't want to run into your 'gang' in some dark alley and have you pull out your paint brushes on me !!!!

Re: Idiot Broads-- Not Abroad - rootswoman - 09-05-2011

You three are too funny! I laughed so hard at you "painters" shots.

What a cute house! I love it, when was it built?

Re: Idiot Broads-- Not Abroad - Sophie - 09-05-2011

Rootswoman- Built about 1940.

Jenny- We got "the simples" from all the lead paint dust!lol We figured what the hell, can't get much more simple than we already are so why bother with a mask?

Thank god those women are about ready to go home! I need a freakin break!

Re: Idiot Broads-- Not Abroad - suzengrace - 09-07-2011

Love your stories, house is cool and you 3 gals rock .....
3 amigos, 3 musketeers, or 3 stooges ????