The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 251 eval
/printthread.php 122 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
One Love Reggae Concerts in November - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Archives (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Forum: Archives 2013 (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Thread: One Love Reggae Concerts in November (/showthread.php?tid=34883)

Pages: 1 2 3

One Love Reggae Concerts in November - fatty - 10-21-2011

Looks like Carey has announced two shows for November:
It appears that these and future shows will be at the Jungle...not Negril Escape!!

Re: One Love Reggae Concerts in November - Likkle+Red - 10-21-2011

alrighty then...hmmm wonder why the jungle...perhaps for the parking?

Re: One Love Reggae Concerts in November - BrenJaLee - 10-21-2011

Was so glad to see this! I'll be at Luciano!

Re: One Love Reggae Concerts in November - wendy - 10-21-2011

will be at the Jungle...not Negril Escape!!

what ???!!!!!!

don't think i like that idea...i loved the venue at NE.
last time i was at the jungle, was when it colasped...i had just left THAT area.
so long to the intiment smaller venue Sad

Re: One Love Reggae Concerts in November - BrenJaLee - 10-21-2011

I'm just crossing my fingers that the headliner goes on at a decent hour like they did at NE. If they don't go on until after Midnight, I might have to rethink whether or not I'm going to the show.

Re: One Love Reggae Concerts in November - Lola - 10-21-2011

~ fatty ~ wrote:

'It appears that these and future shows will be at the Jungle...not Negril Escape!! '

Ahummm, I suspected that might happen. Sorry to see the change, it was nice to be along the water at NE...

Re: One Love Reggae Concerts in November - suzengrace - 10-22-2011

I concur with Ras..I dont own a home or pay taxes,etc..and even if am there for 3mos or more-am still not a "local"...and dont have a problem paying more-if i think its worth it, etc,etc...just my opinion...Yes, my friend I go to shows with is a local and he pays the local price-put I dont feel right trying to fly on his coat tails.. ...but compared to the US(LA) the Negril shows are pretty less $$$ in comparison...

Re: One Love Reggae Concerts in November - rastagirl777 - 10-22-2011

Oh Tim, Tim....you dissapear just waiting until I post something you can rail on and get everyone riled up about. How on earth do you know how I live in Jamaica, what my means are, if I have a TRN number or not....you don't do you. And you won't cause its none of your B.I. Bizzness. Really, I'm tiring of your nasty and rude comments and assumptions. You don't even know if I was inquiring about local pricing for ME, LOLOLOL!!!!! Cause ya see - I don't hang out with tourists much in Jamaica. I hang out with full time RESIDENTS and that's who I go to the shows with. And no one else here should have to justify what they have, how much in taxes they pay, where and when they get a local price just because Tim wants to sit on his high horse and dictate who is deserving and who is not, who makes their money in the US, Canada or Jamaica. Let me tell ya bud - nuff folks living down there full time on pensions earned from 30 years of hard work in the states that DO get a locals price. So there. Pfft.

To get back to the discussion at hand, something just occurred to me - when Carey was posting on Facebook he was talking about possibly doing shows at Negril Escape starting at the end of December. So maybe that is still the plan - they booked these two shows at the Jungle in November and are working on a December line-up for NE? Possible I think...all part of the One Love Series, maybe fewer at NE but I'm not going to rule it out just yet and will keep my fingers crossed because I personally prefer NE as a venue.

Re: One Love Reggae Concerts in November - fatty - 10-22-2011

~ fatty ~ wrote:

'It appears that these and future shows will be at the Jungle...not Negril Escape!! '

I thought it was pretty clear in my original post??? One can dream and hope...but that won't change reality!!!

Re: One Love Reggae Concerts in November - rastagirl777 - 10-22-2011

I think "appears" was the key word for me...last I'd read on FB was what I'd said, that perhaps there would be shows late December...so the Jungle it is, for sure? Okie dokie then!

...Rastapher, make sure you z papers! (Lots of my Jamaican friends don't, go figure.)