The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
Medi - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Archives (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Forum: Archives 2013 (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Thread: Medi (/showthread.php?tid=35326)

Medi - Angel - 10-28-2011

Well your trip is almost here. Have a wonderful time. Hope everything goes well before you leave, then you can enjoy yourself there.

Re: Medi - medi - 10-28-2011

Thanks! I am more than a bit nervous, but that's just because I really don't get out that much, and this is a huge thing for me but I know I have done this before and have felt the same way and usually by day three or four am in what I call the "Negril Groove" but then I only usually have just as long or a few days more only to truly enjoy it before I have to go..the idea of being able to stay so much longer is so wonderful..and scary too, but in a really delightful way, if that makes any kind of sense...I feel I'm getting ready to go on an adventure just as much of a vacation...

I need to start my list...a list of cheap spots to eat..a list of who is going to be there too to get in touch with.....and will even have to have a calendar because I need to remember the date I go on the YS Falls/Pelican bar trip with Talk of the Town Tours, the date of the pool tournament, the date of the Protoje concert, and the date of Sprats party, because those are things I cannot miss at all..oh yeah..and the 3dives Jerk festival too!!! I am going to be able to be there for all of it!!! Smile Big Grin

I'm going to be picked up by Talk of the Town Tours too, this is the first time I will be having private driver (well, there was the way in on my fourth trip I split a private driver with someone think he did Big Ship tours and I was just "along for the ride" and gave him like $20 bucks which is what I would have given to Clives anyway) instead of using Clives transport, but this way I can finally check out an eating spot on the way, stop and get some coconut milk or a red stripe and take a smoke break and not have to worry about being on anyone's schedule by my own, and I can't think of a better way to start my entire vacation right. Smile

After that, well it's in God's hands, I am going to Summerset, and if that doesn't work out, have a few backup "in case of" spots to go to within my budget, and one of them is one I haven't even mentioned before but just came up recently and it sounds pretty good too. I figure I am gong to go and check things out for myself and let my gut instincts be my guide and go from there. Smile

Re: Medi - macyoder - 10-29-2011

Have a great trip!

Re: Medi - Angel - 10-29-2011

Medi don't forget your plug or card reader to get your photos downloaded. You will have a wonderful trip.

Re: Medi - Island+Girl - 10-30-2011

Have a GREAT TRIP Medi and "Don't Worry Be Happy!" Just let go of your concerns and give them to the Universe to deal with. IRIE! *IG

Re: Medi - Angel - 11-02-2011

Well Medi have a wonderful trip. Glad your teeth are doing well. having them relined when you are back is good. Enjoy yourself!