The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error

Jamericans
Trip Report - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Message Board (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+---- Forum: Trip Report Archive (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Thread: Trip Report (/showthread.php?tid=532)

Trip Report - Winni - 10-20-2010

<P>I'm gonna make the first TR to the new board Yeeeehaaa!<P>Sorry, it's not to JA though, it was to MINNIAPOLIS my kinda town... sing it now....<P>Left Friday right after work, got to the Canada/US border about 6:00, and breezed through.<P>Immigration man: where ya going?<BR>Cam: Minni<BR>Immigration man: whatcha doing there?<BR>Cam: Vikings/Cowboys game<BR>Immigration man: good seats?<BR>Cam: nope<P>Off we go on through Grand Forks and get to Fargo. Stay at the Wyndom?? Love it! Cheap cheap and clean, with pool, hottub, micro and fridge! Whip over to Chili's (one of my favs) and pig out. Crash<P>Next day rise up and eat breakfast. Oh Wydom has breakfast included which was nice even had eggs and sausage. Take off to Sheels, I need a new Favre/Packers shirt. For those of you who know me, this Favre/Vikings thing has been rather difficult. I am officially a Packers fan, however, Favre is my QB, so it has been a delimma. So much, that when they play each other, I get mixed up and cant decide who to cheer for.... Smile Anyhoo, found a perfect shirt and Farm/Fleet, another fav store of mine. The crazy things you can find there is nuts. I found my connect four game for 12.00 bucks and it is normally 16 - 17 here in the Peg. Also, found one of those spiral lite up trees for the yard in JA for Xmas. 14.00 gotta love it!<P>OK outta Fargo and on to Minni! Gonna stop as Albertville to shop but there was a really bad accident off the interstate involving a motorcyle and car. They were working on the guy when we past so I'm praying he survived... No Albertville cause traffic was nuts, so onto to Minni and Ikea. Gotta get my son a corner desk for his room. Check in at Crown Plaza and off to Ikea!<P>Hit Ikea, and breeze through get what I want and out. Yeehaaa! Back to the hotel to relax whew!<P>Game Day! Yeeeehaaaa! I'm and so excited I can barely stand it. Finally gonna see Brett Favre before he retires (again) LOL! Head out early to park down town and walk around. Find a TailGate party for us types. Great music, tv's to watch the noon games and, get this, all you can drink beer for $15.00! Wholey Crap! I love this city! We were there for hours and no we could tally up all the beer we drank. Met a really nice couple from Iowa. Get into the stadium. Did I mention our tickets werent that great. Wholey Crap! We are at the rafters! LOL! Well once you up you arent coming down. Fantastic game, Favre (Vikings won) and we had the time of our lives.<P>Expensive weekend all in all but once a year it is so worth it!

Re: Trip Report - Likkle Red - 10-20-2010

<P>Sounds like you had a great time Winni. You are right once a year trip...you deserve to be a little open with spending your money. Heck, you are creating memories to last a lifetime...and money can not replace memories!!