The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Trying to access array offset on value of type null - Line: 41 - File: inc/class_session.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 41 errorHandler->error
/global.php 54 session->init
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
Trip Report!! Luvjamaicatex *PIC* - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Message Board (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+---- Forum: Trip Report Archive (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Thread: Trip Report!! Luvjamaicatex *PIC* (/showthread.php?tid=5929)

Trip Report!! Luvjamaicatex *PIC* - LJT - 12-06-2010

<P>Wow, What a wounderful trip we had!!!<P>We arrive in Mobay about 10:30pm Thanksgiving Day.<BR>Last plane comming in there was not to bad of a line.<P>This trip I brought in a Microwave, extension cords a Breaker box plus breakers, kitchen and bathroom fixtures, plugs and switches, Sheets I had 4 large bags, with the least full bag weighing 47.5 pounds all others wer 48 and 49 pounds. and 2 carry ons. so A total of 6 bags.<P>We get our luggage and I look at my hubby and I tell him "ok Baby you ready?" You have to whip these bags around like they weigh 10 pounds. Ok?<BR>He then looks at me with this huge ???<P>I scan the ladys and I see that Mean lady the onle that ALWAYS sends me to the declare line.<P>So in we go, I tell my baby go right, babe go right!! there is a total of 3 girls so he heads to the last one.<P>Then the bitch from hell eyeballs me and all our luggage and tell me to go to her line. Im like under my breath, freakin Biaaaatch.<P>so there we go I tell hubby just stay calm we will be fine if not we will just have to pay the taxes.<P>So then she looks at me with her MEAN hatefull eyes.<P>DO YOU HAVE ANY GIFTS FOR ANYONE? Or ANY ITEMS YOU ARE GOING TO SELL? Like 2 inches From my face<BR>I respond nope not a thing looking straight in her eyes without a blink, she stares hard at me and then to the bags and then back at me. My eyes never leaving hers.<P>She goes, Go, Go On I smile at her and tell her to have a great evening.<P>My hubby folllowing I turn around and look at him as we cross those famous doors!!!!<P>Whew WE made it!!! Great start to a Great trip!!!<P>

Re: Trip Report!! Luvjamaicatex - jajewel - 12-06-2010

<P>LOL!!!....congratulations!....sometimes ya just gotta stand firm!

Re: Trip Report!! Luvjamaicatex - Debbied - 12-06-2010

<P>Luvjamaicatex I thought I was the only one to ever incounter that mean lady lol! I try and pic a man they seem nicer easier to get along with lol. I usually have to go to the declare line because of barrel shipping and last time I had to use a wheel chair so they took me there and the women not nice same drill any gifts, when the last time you visit same old same old. She passed me thru, but not with a smile on her face. Passing thru those doors is such a relief lol!! Thanks for the post always nice knowing your not the only one getting that treatment!!<P>7 days and counting!<P>Bless