The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
posting pictures - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Archives (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Forum: Archives 2013 (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Thread: posting pictures (/showthread.php?tid=68512)

posting pictures - jitterbug - 09-07-2013

hi folks

tried posting pics . . . no go . . . was successful after many tries when my dog sophie passed but can't repeat the steps again.

i see the image an it says "if you see a preview go ahead and upload the next image" . . . when i click on preview i don't see nothing . . . .can someone post step by step instructions?

Re: posting pictures - wendy - 09-08-2013

do the step over again, sometimes it doesnt 'take' when you click on the 'upload'...when you click on the 'preview' you should see your photo info. in your thread, then you know it took

Re: posting pictures - daniel - 09-08-2013

more pics please

Re: posting pictures - kylake - 09-08-2013

Jitterbug what internet browser are you using? Try a different browser as it could simply be a browser issue

Re: posting pictures - kylake - 09-09-2013

Also I bet the New uploader still has some size limit. What size file are you trying to upload if Chrome doesn't work. I am sure Dreadneck knows the file size limit and if you need to reduce the file size the simplest way it to add it to an email and outlook (if you use outlook) will give you the option to reduce the file. You can then drag that picture out of outlook and never send the email an try to upload the smaller picture file.
All this of course if Chrome doesn't work.

Re: posting pictures - mud - 09-09-2013

Re: posting pictures - Angel - 09-09-2013

Mud that is cool to have bees. I see them in picture now that you said what it was. Must get some good honey from them.

Re: posting pictures - mud - 09-10-2013

this is from 2 capped honey combs.got 17 combs left and 2 more summer months to go.