The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Trying to access array offset on value of type null - Line: 41 - File: inc/class_session.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 41 errorHandler->error
/global.php 54 session->init
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error

Jamericans
One Love - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Archives (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Forum: Archives 2010 (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+---- Thread: One Love (/showthread.php?tid=7617)

One Love - doctoro - 12-28-2010

Greetings my Fellow Jamericans, I am just back from a wonderful road trip partially around the island. Spent my second Christmas in Jamaica, and my first one with my Jamaican Family and friends. I had a great time, got back yesterday and have been lurking, reading a few threads that made me cry tears of sadness, and some tears of Joy, some tears of laughter. I know you all know this, but as a newbie to this board, and not having the history with you as you all seem to already have, I just wanted to say, I know this is a cyber world, but in most cases there are real people, hanging out on this board, I have two others that I frequent, there was a time when I only hung out on boards when I was home in the states, but now even though I am here it is now a link with like minded people sharing, reasoning, pure vibing about a place we all consider our Beloved.

I just want to say thank you all for allowing me to be a part of a pretty Cool group of folks.

And Tammy thank you for a space and place to let IT flow. And Dreadneck for being her co pilot.

God Bless you all and hope that next year brings you all that your Hearts desire, and all the pleasures, and good health needed to make this the best times of your lives.

Below are the lyrics to a song, that I have always loved, that is truly a mantra for all, I also wanted to share it with you. It fits the spirit of this board that Tammy has created.

Many Blessings
O

----------------------------------------------------

Let there be peace on earth,
And let it begin with me.
Let there be peace on earth
The peace that was meant to be.
With God as our father
We are family.
Let us walk with each other
In perfect harmony.

Let peace begin with me
Let this be the moment now.
With every step I take
Let this be my solemn vow.
To take each moment
And live each moment
With peace eternally.

(child)
The peace that was meant to be.
With God as our father
We are family.
Let us walk with each other
In perfect harmony.

Let peace begin with me
Let this be the moment now.
With every step I take
Let this be my solemn vow.
To take each moment
And live each moment
In peace eternally.

Re: One Love - Debra - 12-28-2010

Just a beautiful poem doctoro. If we could all only live that way everyday, what a peaceful world it would be. Bless Up

I for one have missed you. Welcome back to the best board around!